(RADIATOR) NAS subnet problem + extra info

Ayotunde Itayemi aitayemi at metrong.com
Fri Jan 10 03:36:24 CST 2003

Hi Hugh,

Rejoinder to my last mail pls. Just remembered that I tested the setup
with anothet Linux box with the two IP addresses on different NICs
and got the same problem. So I am back at the same problem - the
radius server is not behaving properly on my multi-homed RH 7.2 linux
servers - at least with respect to windows 2K?

Regards,
Tunde Itayemi.