(RADIATOR) radiator and wireless APs

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jan 10 01:36:05 CST 2003

Hello Vincent -

Thanks for your mail.

FYI - there is now a radius extension called "Disconnect-Request" that
some NAS software implements.

It is worth noting however that this support is provided by a stub
radius *server* in the NAS, and the Disconnect-Request is sent by a
radius *client*. Typically when using Radiator, this is accomplished by
using "radpwtst" to send the Disconnect-Request to the NAS.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au