(RADIATOR) SnmpgetProg and DefaultRealms

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Feb 27 15:36:15 CST 2003

Hello Jeremy -

The way to deal with this situation is to add a column to the session
database to contain the rewritten username in addition to the original
username. Then you can do your session limit checking on the rewritten
username, and the NAS query can continue to use the original username.

BTW - some NAS's will accept the rewritten username in a User-Name
attribute in the access accept, or you could also use the Class
attribute for the same purpose.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au