(RADIATOR) Radiator and 3COM SuperStack 3 4400 LAN switch

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Wed Feb 26 06:02:47 CST 2003

Hello all,

We have just finished qualifying Radiator against the 3COM SuperStack 3 4400
LAN switch. This is a very nice Ethernet LAN switch that supports
Radius/802.1x authentication and accounting, enabling you to control access
to you wired LAN network by Radius in a similar way to Wireless networks. We
tested a range of PCs, including Windows 2000, XP Home and XP Pro, with a
number of 802.1x clients on the PCs, including
MD5-Challenge
TLS
TTLS-PAP (Alfa and Ariss SecureW2 client)
PEAP-MSCHAPV2
And all worked fine against Radiator 3.5

A detailed description of how to configure a demonstration of this has been
added to goodies/3com4400.txt, and uploaded to the 3.5 patches area.

We recommend this device for secure networks: its easy to configure and works
well with Radiator. www.3com.com for more details.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au