(RADIATOR) Question on Make Test error [Radiator 3.5 on Solaris 2.8]

KiaranZobel at aol.com KiaranZobel at aol.com
Mon Feb 24 21:05:06 CST 2003

Hello,

I run into several "not ok" when doing the "Make Test" for Radiator 3.5 on
Solaris 2.8
not ok 5a
not ok 5d
not ok 5f

Can you tell me what could be the cause? am I missing a particular file?

Thanks in advance,
Kiaran

# /usr/local/ActivePerl-5.6/bin/perl Makefile.PL
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Writing Makefile for Radius
#
# /usr/local/ActivePerl-5.6/bin/perl test.pl
Starting tests...
Starting 2 test servers. Please wait...
This Radiator license will expire on 2003-06-01
This Radiator license will stop operating after 1000 requests
To purchase an unlimited full source version of Radiator, see
http://www.open.com.au/ordering.html

To extend your evaluation period, contact admin at open.com.au

ok 1a
ok 1b