FW: (RADIATOR) make test in Radiator 3.5

Surajh Surjoo [ MTN Sandhurst ] Surajh.Surjoo at mtn.co.za
Mon Feb 24 05:50:54 CST 2003

Hi Hugh
Thanks for the feedback and excellent speedy responses.  It seems to be working
correctly with the new download.   See comments from Trevor below:
thanks

Surajh Surjoo
Systems Engineer - Data
Mobile: 0832129829
Mobile Fax: 083 8 2129829
Office Fax: 011 3018811
Office Tel: 011 3016000
surajh.surjoo at mtn.co.za

"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein