(RADIATOR) Re: Radiator on Windows 2000 AuthbyNT hangs (addition)

Nico de Groot ndegroot at ktu.nl
Sat Feb 22 14:01:49 CST 2003

First question

I switched to Radiator 3.5 (done a lot of switching lately) This gives some
more information. And now  Radiator doesn't hang . The logfile records that
request are received. After that a successful lookup is done en the
Access-Accept is send (see below). But directly after that new requests are
received and returned. It seems that the upsteam Radiusserver isn't
listening or that reverse communication is blocked. Is the port number ok?
My cfg says 1840.
Is there anything I can do to to improve or check the reverse communication?

Second question

At least my Radius server is doing the NT lookup correctly. Except, the
console output gives for a succesfull lookup
    result  1 error 87
This error code means ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER But it is working.
source :errorcodes
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/debug/base/
system_error_codes.asp

Nico de Groot