(RADIATOR) Radius::AuthSQLRAdius

Rabbie Zalaf ZalafR at Leadingedgegroup.com.au
Fri Feb 21 00:26:09 CST 2003

Hello Hugh,

I installed using  the Radiator-3.0-1.noarch.rpm

Thanks.

Rabbie.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hugh Irvine [mailto:hugh at open.com.au]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 5:19 PM
To: Rabbie Zalaf
Cc: 'radiator at open.com.au'
Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) Radius::AuthSQLRAdius

Hello Rabbie -

It sounds like the installation has not been done correctly.

What do you get when you do the following in the Radiator 3.5 distribution
directory?

        perl Makefile.PL
        make
        make test
        make install

On Friday, Feb 21, 2003, at 16:59 Australia/Melbourne, Rabbie Zalaf wrote:

Hi guys.

I've just installed a new installation of RADIATOR on a test machine and
when I try to start it, I get the following error. I can't seem to find this
error yet on the net. Has anyone else seen it?

[root at prad2 root]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/radiator start

Starting Radiator: Can't locate object method "new" via package
"Radius::AuthSQLRADIUS" (perhaps you forgot to load
"Radius::AuthSQLRADIUS"?) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/Radius/Configurable.pm line 368, <FILE> line
142.                                                          [FAILED]

[root at prad2 root]#

Thanks.

Rabbie Zalaf

Network Consultant

Leading Edge Internet

http://www.leadingedgeinternet.net.au

This document together with any attachments is confidential and is intended
for the named recipient only. It can not be copied, disclosed, passed on or
duplicated in any way shape or form, without the prior permission of the
author. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the author
immediately and destroy the message. All parties acknowledge that any breach
of confidence or disclosures made by any party, (including their employees,
agents and contracted service providers such as solicitors, accountants,
auditors and others), which may result in a commercial loss to Leading Edge
Group, may result in Leading Edge Group exercising such rights as are
available to them in connection with that loss.