(RADIATOR) make test in Radiator 3.5

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Feb 20 17:51:48 CST 2003

Hello William -

I suspect that either the "users" file, or the "radius.cfg" file in the
main Radiator directory have been changed. You will find the test
script in "test.pl" in the main directory, and it expects to use the
original "radius.cfg" (and "radius2.cfg") and the "users" file as
included in the distribution.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au