(RADIATOR) Radwho.cgi won't connect to MySQL

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Feb 19 21:22:54 CST 2003

Hello Dave -

The error shown below is from the radwho.cgi script telling you that it
can't find DBI.

You will have to check the differences in the environments between the
user that you are using to test Radiator and buildsql, and the user
that Apache is running as when it executes a cgi script. Perhaps you
have two different versions of Perl running? Perhaps the PATH for
Apache is finding Solaris Perl, not ActivePerl.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au