(RADIATOR) RewriteUser in AuthBy?

Chris Fedde cfedde at viawest.net
Wed Feb 19 19:14:19 CST 2003

I am transitioning a bunch of dialup users from one authserver to another.
I want to first check the new <AuthBy  LDAP2> and then check the old
<AuthBy RADIUS>.  My problem is that the LDAP2 directory uses a different
username encoding scheme than the legacy server.  Is ther a way to RewriteUser
inside an <AuthBy> clause or can I set up two <Handlers> with  the same
selection conditions but different RewriteUser statements?

Thanks
--
    Chris Fedde
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au