(RADIATOR) Denying Auth based on Part of a Called-Station-ID

Mike Walker noc at usexpress.net
Wed Feb 19 03:09:33 CST 2003

This is what I am trying to do:

I need to deny authentication to any number in the 865 area code 'other
than' 865-999-9999.

My current configuration does not include any <Handler>'s yet, but this
seems to me like a good place for one.  Problem is, I want it based on a
'piece' of the Called-Station-ID (area code), and not the whole thing.
Basically I just want all subscribers, regardless of realm, not to be
able to connect to any other 865 POP but the one number we give them.

Please let me know if I am going in the right direction with this, and
possibly how to get around the 'part of the Called-Station-ID' issue.
Much thanks in advance for the clues!

-Mike Walker
US Express.net, Inc.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au