(RADIATOR) Duplicate kinda requests

Craig Gittens cgittens at sunbeach.net
Mon Feb 17 08:02:26 CST 2003

I know Radiator isn't the problem. I just want a way to rate-limit the
amount of failed authentication attempts.

e.g. If the user/pass fails twice in three seconds = ignore the user request
for another x seconds.

Is this possible? If not would it be a good idea for a feature? You should
see my console it just scrolls by on trace 3 with one username failing 2-3
times a second.

Craig.