(RADIATOR) Problem with radiator 3.5

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Feb 16 15:58:51 CST 2003

Hello Fabrizio -

This sounds like the new version of Radiator is not installed correctly.

What happens when you run radiusd directly from the Radiator
distribution directory?

Ie.

		cd ..../Radiator-3.5
		perl radiusd -config_file ..../your.configuration.file

Could you send me the results from the above together with your
configuration file and a trace 4 debug showing what is happening?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au