(RADIATOR) two radius implementation in l2tp

invinsible tracker jaws_tracker at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 02:37:38 CST 2003

Hi all,

I dont really have any idea how to configure radiator if the implemention is like this:

when a user dials to my modem bank, the modem bank will get the the tunnel attributes to radius1. After getting the attributes, it will then be passed to he LNS to create the tunnel. Once the tunnel is created, the user will be authenticated in radius2.

Can anyone give me an idea on how to configure the two radius(radiator) in this kind of setup?

Thank you.

Jaws