(RADIATOR) AuthBy EXTERNAL not working ?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Feb 10 01:34:24 CST 2003

Adrian -

Could you please tell me what version of Radiator you are running, and
what version of Perl and what hardware/software platform? It would also
be useful to see the complete configuration file (no secrets) together
with a trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is happening. Could you
also run your external program by hand so I can see how it behaves.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au