(RADIATOR) Rodopi & Radiator

Tim Jung tjung at igateway.net
Thu Feb 6 00:59:02 CST 2003

If I try and login as the "sa" or turn off/disable the NT "rodopi" account
and still tell it to do a domain login, so it is forced to use the SQL
"rodopi" account right? I get this error message:

DBI connect('Rodopi','rodopi',...) failed: Server message number=18452
severity=14 state=1 line=0 text=Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not
associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.OpenClient message: LAYER =
(0) ORIGIN = (0) SEVERITY = (78) NUMBER = (36)

What exactly does this mean, and how would I go about fixing this error?

Tim Jung
System Admin
Internet Gateway
tjung at igateway.net