(RADIATOR) Rodopi & Radiator

Tim Jung tjung at igateway.net
Wed Feb 5 19:35:29 CST 2003

I just went and looked in the MS-SQL and in the Rodopi AbacBill database
there is a stored procedure called "Interface_VircomDetails" and another
called "Interface_VircomUsers". I now have no idea why it says it couldn't
find these stored procedures. Is there somewhere I was suppose to tell it
what database to use? I figure that Radiator should know that for this
specific "Auth-By" since the database names are a constant with Rodopi and
I don't believe you can change them or at least not easily.

Tim Jung
System Admin
Internet Gateway
tjung at igateway.net