(RADIATOR) SnmpgetProg & Maxsessions check

tdn at tdn.co.ke tdn at tdn.co.ke
Tue Feb 4 05:00:49 CST 2003

Hi

I have gone thru' the FAQs, and something still not clear to me. I have a
proxy radius server, which proxies the requests based on
usr_chassis_call_slot for the Hipers and called_station_id for the as5300.
On the proxy radius server config, there is no any check for Maxsessions. My
SessionDatabase SQL configuration is on the radius server that recieves
requests from the proxy radius server.  The only clients this server knows
are the proxy_radius servers, and not the Nases themselves. How do i tell
that radius server which Nas to query for Max sessions ?. Do I need My
SessionDatabase SQL at the proxy radius server level?

Rgds
TDN