(RADIATOR) radiator stops ...

Matthew Trout MatthewTrout at businessserve.co.uk
Mon Feb 3 09:54:23 CST 2003

Hmm ... I guess the answer is YMMV, then.

To anyone looking for solutions like this, I would say that Easysoft were
very helpful getting their stuff up and running, and your best bet is
probably to try both. It was certainly better than Openlink, and I believe
their pricing is more competitive as well.

But I'll stick with FreeTDS myself, thanks.