(RADIATOR) Restartwrapper problems (notification mail)

Ayotunde Itayemi aitayemi at metrong.com
Mon Feb 3 02:56:17 CST 2003

Hi Hugh,

I think the cause of the problem is probably the existence of all
the rc scripts which are auto-configured when on uses an RPM install
for example coupled with the restartwrapper entry in rc.local
Though I haven't tried it but I would guess that one shouldn't (be able to)\
use a restartwrapper entry in rc.local together with rc scripts.

Regards,
Tunde I.