(RADIATOR) WISPr-Bandiwidth control using Active Directory authentification.

Mario Lopez mario at openlink.es
Sat Dec 20 10:54:41 CST 2003

Hi,

I will expose mi problem.

I am using Active Directory authentification which works ok, my problem is
that I have several kinds of users that depending on what they pay they get
a bandwidth limit, I can do bandwidth control in a per-user basis using the
WISPr VSA's included in dictionary file (Bandwidth-Max-Up,
Bandwidth-Max-Down), the problem is that I need to send this attributes when
user belongs to a specific Windows Group.

For example, if I had user Mario wich belongs to Windows Group
"Access 512-512", I would need to send the corresponding VSA attribute to
limit the bandwidth.

I know how to send the VSA's with "AddToReply", I can even send them with
AuthAttrDef reading the attributes from Active Directory.

What I would like to do is send the reply VSA IF the user belongs to Windows
Group = X.

Could I use the CheckGroup statement?

Is it possible to set CheckGroup Access512-512,WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down=512
and then send the WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down attribute?.

Another problem I am having is that Radiator does not know how to identify
concurrent conections from my NAS, because is treats them all as being from
the same user.

Thanks!

Mario.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au