(RADIATOR) Problem with "AuthBy ADSI".

Mario Lopez mario at openlink.es
Sat Dec 20 07:27:28 CST 2003

Hi,

I have succesfully configured Active Directory authentification with AuthBy
ADSI, I can correctly log on authentificating by the user principal name,
the problem is that when I have a trace level of 3 I keep getting the
following message on radiusd:

Win32::OLE(0.1601) error 0x80020009: "Exception occurred"
    in METHOD/PROPERTYGET "LoginHours" at Radius/AuthGeneric.pm line 1549

Any ideas on how to fix this issue? I have checked past posts on radiator
mailing list and found nothing.

Thanks.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au