(RADIATOR) How do I install Radiator GUI radacct.cgi and radwho.cgi?

Jeff Singer Jeff.Singer at Eye-In.com
Tue Dec 16 10:16:07 CST 2003

I have Radiator up and running on a Windows Server 2003
using IIs platform and working with a 3rd party billing
application for handling the AAA.

The radacct.cgi and radwho.cgi (or .pl) GUI scripts would
provide me with very useful stats that are not part of the
billing application.

According to the Installation and Reference manual it is
not automatically installed during make install.

Apparently installating these is a simple process, but I
can't make heads or tails from the manual.

Regards,

Jeff

Jeff Singer
Eye-In Wireless