(RADIATOR) NAS-Port Check Item

MunFai munfai at viewqwest.com
Wed Dec 10 00:28:51 CST 2003

Hi Hugh,

Every single user trying to log in must only connect through a specified
NAS-Port. I have three different AuthBy SQL clauses to handle different
user types, and a single Realm clause which steps through the 3 AuthBy
clauses.

I realise that I can actually do something like <Handle NAS-Port=xxxx>
to only allow logins through NAS-Port xxx, but is there a more elegant
solution than this?

Regards,
Mun Fai

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au