(RADIATOR) high trace level and password

Denis Pavani d.pavani at cineca.it
Tue Dec 2 05:09:05 CST 2003

Hi all.
Perhaps I need a hint, perhaps it's a feature request :-)
I use EAP-TTLS authentication for WLAN, authenticating users against a
LDAP database, where passwords are encrypted.
So, I have to use PAP as inner authentication.
I'd like to keep a 4 trace level but this makes cleartext passwords
appear in log files.
Is there a way to crypt just password fields?

Thanks in advance

Denis Pavani

CINECA    -    Comunicazioni e Sistemi Distribuiti
NOC - Network Operations Center

phone:+39 0516171953 / fax:+39 0516132198
http://www.cineca.it
 "Siamo pagati per adattarci, improvvisare e raggiungere lo scopo"
  -- Gunny Highway

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au