(RADIATOR) Emergency - Please help

Craig Gittens cgittens at sunbeach.net
Fri Aug 29 08:54:16 CDT 2003

Ok I had:

DeAllocateQuery update RADPOOL set STATE=0,TIME_STAMP=%t where USERNAME
='%2'

And the capital A threw it off. So I put it in as below without line wrap
and it worked to a certain degree.....

Fri Aug 29 09:32:30 2003: DEBUG: do query is: 'update RADPOOL set
STATE=0,TIME_STAMP=1062163950 where USERNAME=''':

It seems we don't get a username in a stop packet or it isn't replaced
automatically. How inconvenient. ANyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Craig.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au