(RADIATOR) AuthBy ADSI configuration

DUFOUR Geoffrey Geoffrey.DUFOUR at staff.win.be
Fri Aug 29 03:11:53 CDT 2003

Hello Hugh, Christian, Ingvar,

It seems to work when I set the AuthFlags parameter to 1.

Configuration :

SearchAttribute SAMAccountName
BindString LDAP://myserver/DC=staff,DC=mycompany,DC=com
AuthUser %0
AuthFlags 1

Now it should be easy to implement it with VPDN.

However, I'm still getting the following error in the logfile :

OLE exception from "ADODB.Command":
Object or provider is not capable of performing requested operation.
Win32::OLE(0.1601) error 0x800a0cb3

Can I ignore it ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards.