(RADIATOR) How to handle Accounting request in AuthURL

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu Aug 28 01:32:34 CDT 2003

Hello All,

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:12 pm, Frank Danielson wrote:
> Hugh-
>
> I can't speak for Angus but it makes sense that if you are passing
> authentication reqests to an external system using AuthBy URL that you may
> want to pass accounting requests to that same system.
>
> It's something that we have looked at since we have a lot of internal
> talent in developing java webapps and it would be relatively easy to
> develop http interfaces to some of our systems.
>
> Just a thought.

Yes, this is a good thought.

We have now added a new paramter AcctUrl, which is the URL that will be used
for handling accounting requests. All the Radius attributes in the accounting
request will be sent as HTTP tags using GET or POST, depending on the setting
of UrlMethod.

The new version of AuthURL.pm is now available in the 3.6 patches area.
Feedback to me.
Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au