(RADIATOR) How to custom authentication query?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Aug 27 23:11:40 CDT 2003

Hello Lin -

You should look at a trace 4 debug of the various access requests that
you receive to see what you can use to differentiate between the
different services. Perhaps you can use "NAS-Port-Type" or possibly the
"Calling-Station-Id and/or "Called-Station-Id".

BTW - we are available for contract consulting services if required.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au