(RADIATOR) How to custom authentication query?

Huaikun Lin lin at actrix.co.nz
Wed Aug 27 22:12:35 CDT 2003

Hi

At 12:59 PM 8/28/2003 +1000, Hugh Irvine wrote:

>Hello Lin -
>
>See section 6.32 in the Radiator 3.6 reference manual ("doc/ref.html"),
>and the code in "Radius/AuthEMERALD.pm" if you are interested in the
>nitty-gritty details.

We are using platypus 4.0. Have many different type of dialup and ADSL rates.
The normal dialup use one realm, ADSL use another realm ...

Is it possible write custom queries for doing authentication  in radius.cfg?

For example:
I want :
-normal dialup customers using authentication statement1
-use authentication statement2 authenticate ADSL customers
-...

Lin