(RADIATOR) Stored Procedure (I m stuck)!!! And my previous posting

Bon sy bon at bunny.cs.qc.edu
Tue Aug 26 06:31:52 CDT 2003

Hello hakim,

	In regard to your problem, could the following help?

Simple put in Authby realm the following:

 AuthSelect select decode(NVL(b.password, 'NotFound'),
				'NotFound', 'Whatever invalid msg',
                                            'whatever valid msg')
 	    from wp_member b
 	    where username = %n and password = <whatever password>

 AuthColumnDef 0, User-Password, check

	Then replace "decode" function by whatever pl/sql fct/procedure
you want to have; where the pl/sql lives inside the Oracle. I found this
approach working extremely well for us. Hope this helps!

	On the other note, the previous posting I made few days ago about
authentication hung between XP and my Cisco AP, I got it to work
again under Aegis client. So, it's the IBM security module in the hardware
that possibly caused the problem.

	Having said, and heard no reply from this list, I also concluded
that whenever client got stud in the EAP auth, it could
hang radiator to work properly and could block the auth requests of
others. Something that I have serious concern .... since admin basically
has no way to prevent a user to "improperly" configure the client. Anyone
cares to offer a work around?

Bon

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au