(RADIATOR) How to handle Accounting request in AuthURL

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Aug 26 03:14:04 CDT 2003

Hello Angus -

How do you want to store the accounting information?

You should use the AcctLogFileName parameter in the Realm or Handler if
you want to use a file, or you should use an additional AuthBy SQL
clause if you want to store the accounting to an SQL database.

See sections 6.16.4 and 6.28 in the Radiator 3.6 reference manual
("doc/ref.html").

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au