(RADIATOR) SNMP Version

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Aug 26 00:34:49 CDT 2003

Hello Andrew -

You should set up a shell script that does what you require and refer
to it with the SnmpgetProg.

Otherwise check the Net-SNMP documentation.

I have just downloaded the latest source tarball and built it and you
can specify the default SNMP version to use when you build the
distribution. Here is the URL:

	http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/net-snmp/net-snmp-
5.0.8.tar.gz?download

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au