(RADIATOR) MAx TNT & MSBlast

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Aug 25 22:20:35 CDT 2003

Hello Jim -

Yes you can add a Filter-Id reply attribute for a particular user by
adding it to the list of reply items for that user.

You can also load per-user ACL's for Cisco's as described here:

	http://www.open.com.au/radiator/faq.html#67

The FAQ item shows how to do it for all users, but you can use the same
thing on a per-user basis.