(RADIATOR) ADSI setup

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Aug 25 18:58:52 CDT 2003

Hello Christian -

It is very helpful to include a copy of your configuration file (no
secrets) together with a trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is
happening.

In your case I am guessing that the shared secret is incorrect between
the client and the server. Again I am guessing that you are using
"radpwtst" as the default values are what you show below (203.63.154.1).

Here is the help for "radpwtst":

bash-2.05a$ perl radpwtst -h
usage: radpwtst [-h] [-time] [-iterations n]
           [-trace [level]] [-s server] [-secret secret]
           [-noauth] [-noacct][-nostart] [-nostop] [-status]
           [-chap] [-mschap] [-mschapv2] [-eapmd5]
           [-accton] [-acctoff] [-framed_ip_address address]
           [-auth_port port] [-acct_port port] [-identifier n]
           [-user username] [-password password] [-nas_ip_address
address]
           [-nas_port port] [-nas_port_type type] [-service_type service]
           [-calling_station_id string] [-called_station_id string]
           [-session_id string] [-interactive]
           [-delay_time n] [-session_time n] [-input_octets n]
           [-output_octets n] [-timeout n] [-dictionary file,file]
           [-gui] [-class string] [-useoldascendpasswords]
           [-code requestcode] [-raw data] [-rawfile filename]
           [-outport port] [bind_address dotted-ip-address]
           [attribute=value]...

You will find the documentation for the AuthBy ADSI clause in section
6.40 of the Radiator 3.6 reference manual ("doc/ref.html"). You will
also find an archive of the mailing list here:

	www.open.com.au/archives/radiator

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au