(RADIATOR) MAx TNT & MSBlast

Dave Birkbeck dbirkbeck at ikano.com
Mon Aug 25 18:27:54 CDT 2003

All,

In addition to having the ACL's that Cisco recommends. Has anyone come
up with a Radius ascend-data-filter that will slow down the spread of
these crazy viruses? Or better yet, a filter that will block ICMP.

Again, I know this is probably not the list for this discussion, but
this topic is definitely for the greater good of the Internet.

That being said does anyone know of a list that discusses various NAS
topics?

Thanks,

Dave