(RADIATOR) Dynamic Vars

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Aug 22 19:43:45 CDT 2003

Hello Miko -

In answer to your question, no you don't need "pseudo-attributes" to be
defined in your dictionary when you add attributes to the request. The
dictionary is only used to decode the request off the wire and to
encode the reply just before it is sent.

Once the request is in memory you can use it as a scratch-pad area for
whatever you require and it will simply be discarded after processing
so you don't have to worry about it.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au