(RADIATOR) MAx TNT & MSBlast

Sean Watkins (northrock) sean at northrock.bm
Fri Aug 22 10:40:48 CDT 2003

Hi,

I know this isn't the place, but any MAX TNT users out there seeing weird card failures begining with the onslaught of MSBlast? I saw a news.com article about it... however I can't find any more info. Anyone know of any active ascend / lucent tnt mailing lists?

Sean

Article Text:

In addition, network administrators reported on a newsgroup that telecommunications equipment maker Lucent Technologies' TNT MAX network gateway crashed due to some interaction with traffic created by the MSBlast worms. A representative for the company confirmed that Lucent was investigating the issue, but couldn't supply details.