(RADIATOR) AuthSQL and NULL passwords

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Aug 22 02:39:32 CDT 2003

Hello Richard -

The first thing to do is make sure that you are editing the correct
copy of the file.

If you have done a "make install" then the copy of "Radius/AuthSQL.pm"
that is being executed is in the Perl file hierarchy.

It is generally *much* easier to edit the file in "Radius/AuthSQL.pm"
in the distribution directory, add whatever "print ...." statements you
need for debugging, then execute "radiusd" from the distribution
directory like this:

	# this assumes that the source tarball has been unpacked in
"/usr/local/src"

	cd /usr/local/src/Radiator/Radiator-3.6

	perl radiusd -foreground -log_stdout -trace 4 -config_file .....

this will pick up the local files in preference to the ones in the Perl
file hierarchy.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au