(RADIATOR) Radiator and Mysql under load

Matthew Trout MatthewTrout at businessserve.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 07:38:17 CDT 2003

No, it doesn't, although you can get commercial support for it.

IIRC, yes, although I always do custom compiles since I'm on Solaris 2.8 and
MySQL don't provide a 64-bit version.

I'm happy to answer questions about InnoDB, MySQL etc. but let's take it off
list since it isn't directly radiator-related

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au