(RADIATOR) prepaid customers

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Aug 19 23:22:24 CDT 2003

Hello Rosario -

Yes Radiator can be used in a prepaid environment.

This topic has been discussed many times on the Radiator mailing list:

	www.open.com.au/archives/radiator

And you will find an example configuration file in
"goodies/prepaid.cfg".

Basically you will need to keep your user records in an SQL database so
you can keep track of the time left for each user.

Note that your wireless access points will need to generate radius
accounting records and they will also need to honour the radius
attribute "Session-Timeout ...".