(RADIATOR) Interoperation with both GRIC and iPass

Igor Briski igor.briski at iskon.hr
Sun Aug 17 05:04:11 CDT 2003

Has anyone solved a situation where both iPass and GRIC roaming users are
authenticating on the same radiator server?

How do I distinguish GRIC and iPass users from each other, how do I tell
which user to authenticate with GRIC and which with iPass?

Both systems have the same format username at realm, so obviously I need some
other attribute to know which user is an iPass user and which user is a GRIC
user.
Igor Briski -- igor.briski at iskon.hr

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au