(RADIATOR) VENDORATTR 529

Paul paul at kbs.net.au
Thu Aug 14 03:09:55 CDT 2003

Hi All,

Does anyone have dictionary entries for VENDOR 529? I'm getting the
following msg occasionally and would like to have these entires in our
dictionary

Thu Aug 14 18:02:05 2003 904821: ERR: Attribute number 135 (vendor 529) is
not defined in your dictionary
Thu Aug 14 18:02:05 2003 906176: ERR: Attribute number 136 (vendor 529) is
not defined in your dictionary

I've done some research and it appears to be Ascend specific, the only
matching criteria I found was at
http://www.open.com.au/archives/radiator/2001-01/msg00114.html
But it only contains a few of the codes and not a complete list, or at least
the ones I am looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Paul Rivoli
paul at kbs.net.au
K B S   I N T E R N E T