(RADIATOR) using the class atribute for a special purpose

Ayotunde Itayemi aitayemi at metrong.com
Fri Apr 25 08:07:56 CDT 2003

Hi Hugh,

Still no luck. I noticed from the (attached) trace 4 debug log that the authentication request
somehow skips the Class="EmailOnly" Handler and ends up being authenticated by the
next handler (Client-Identifier=pattonrases) - please see attached radius.cfg
The strange thing is that the accounting requests are then handled by the (correct) Handler !?

I hope to hear from you soon.
Please note that I have tried both
Class="EmailOnly", Called-Station-Id=/15000/
and
Class="EmailOnly", Called-Station-Id="15000"
Which is actually the correct way of specifying the the Called-Station-id by the way

Regards,
Tunde I.