(RADIATOR) radius hangup

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Apr 21 23:16:34 CDT 2003

Hello Ray -

If you are not seeing any errors in the logfile, it usually means that
the requests are not getting to Radiator at all.

You should use a packet sniffer like ethereal, snoop or tcpdump to see
whether or not you are receiving the radius requests on the IP address
and port number you are expecting, and then you should check the trace
4 debug from Radiator to correlate the requests that Radiator is
processing.

It may also be that Radiator is crashing, and in this case you will
need to error messages from Perl to see what is happening. You should
use restartWrapper to capture any Perl error messages. See section 16.1
in the Radiator 3.6 reference manual ("doc/ref.html").

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au