(RADIATOR) PEAP config and proxying

Rute Sofia rsofia at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Apr 21 05:07:23 CDT 2003

Hello Christian, Hugh ,

UserNamewithoutRealms does not work with the inner peap authentication,
the same thing happens, i.e., there's no stripping of the realm on the
inner credentials. However, the problem is solved, since Mike and Hugh
provided a patch that allows to use the rewriteusername clause within
the authby, for mschap-v2.

regards,
rute

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au