(RADIATOR) AuthBy SQL Implicite password encryption

James Nelson jamesn at isleofatlantis.net
Fri Apr 18 15:24:59 CDT 2003

I am trying to setup Radiator to authenticate off of our SQL database.  The
password field is currently stored as an MD5 hash, and the only way I've
found to get Radiator to authenticate is to prepend "{MD5}" to the
passwords.  Is there anyway to get Radiator to read it this way without the
tag?  Add something to the config maybe?  Or modify the AuthSelect query?

Thanks in advance,
::James Nelson

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au