(RADIATOR) Redundancy for RADIUS

Ingvar Berg (EAB) Ingvar.Berg at era.ericsson.se
Wed Apr 16 05:48:05 CDT 2003

Hi Surajh,

If you have two DBs where each has one pool for each CGSN, then you can have fail-over between them. The pools for CGSN_1 are not overlapping, so you need to double the number of IP-addresses. And you would need some clever mechanism to return the address to the DB server that keeps the pool it belongs to. I assume that you also double the radius server...

/Ingvar

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au