(RADIATOR) authenticated ldap?

Eric Lackey eric at isdn.net
Fri Apr 11 17:18:43 CDT 2003

Bill,

I have done with Active Directory, but not Communigate.  We have a
Communigate server but are not authenticating to it.

This is what my config looks like.  You will need to know the BaseDN of
the Communigate server, the attribute it uses for the username, and the
attribute it uses for the password.

        <AuthBy LDAP2>
                FailureBackoffTime 5
                ServerChecksPassword
                Host 192.168.1.5
                BaseDN ou=Corporate,dc=host,dc=domain,dc=com
                UsernameAttr sAMAccountName
                PasswordAttr unicodePwd
                AuthDN cn=Admin,ou=Corporate,dc=host,dc=domain,dc=com
                AuthPassword XXXXXX
        </AuthBy>